POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : invisable but reflecting : Re: invisable but reflecting [jpeg 16kbu] Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:17:07 EDT (-0400)
  Re: invisable but reflecting [jpeg 16kbu]
From: Jérôme Grimbert
Date: 17 Nov 2000 02:38:07
Message: <3A14E06F.10F4DF7A@atos-group.com>

> > Simply using no_image, you would still have shadow and reflection...
>         I thought no_image removed also the shadows?

Well, look at this quickie (not as good as the initial poster of this thread)

The 'colors' of each finite object indicate the use of
no_shadow, no_image and no_reflection

Alas, the superellipsoid would be cyan...

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'l.jpg' (16 KB)

Preview of image 'l.jpg'