POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : bathroom thing : Re: bathroom thing Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: bathroom thing
From: Dawn McKnight
Date: 15 Nov 2000 12:02:07
Message: <3A12C17A.95C42D43@mac.com>
> Obviously...I'm doing the "bathroom" thing here.
> What else belongs in the scene ?
> (that would make it appear more "bathroom" like?)

Well, it's rare to see a bathroom with this much bare floor.  And most
have at least one frosted window someplace.  How 'bout a laundry hamper?
 More clutter on the console... shirt studs, cufflinks, a forgotten
necklace or earrings, toothpaste, toothbrushes, cup, hair brush, hair
'things' (scrunchies, clips, etc.), hair dryer, TP roll near the toilet,
and, of course, the thing that seems most obvious to me... a tub?

Older bathrooms sometimes have a small door in one of the walls to give
access to the water cut-off valves for sink and tub.

(Of course, if it were /my/ bathroom, you'd also have to model little
ferret 'accidents' in the corner).

--
Dawn McKnight      | "Who cares what the hipbone's connected to? I'm in Neurology!"
McK### [at] maccom   |					-- Justine Devlin, M.D.