POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Command-line option to turn off #macro or #fopen or #write? : Re: Command-line option to turn off #macro or #fopen or #write? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Command-line option to turn off #macro or #fopen or #write?
From: Space Dude
Date: 14 Nov 2000 18:25:17
Message: <3A11C9DD.662A9FF@rap.ucar.edu>
Hey!

Thanks for all of the input - All of the suggestions were very useful
and I'm proud to say that the povray renderer is back up and running and
should be much more hacker-proof!

http://www.badcheese.com/~steve/povray_form.shtml

P.S. I've added a few more more powerful machines to the farm so people
may feel happy to pound away.

- Steve

--
EMAIL: (h) ste### [at] badcheesecom  WEB: http://badcheese.com/~steve