POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Drying fisher net : Drying fisher net Server Time
19 Aug 2024 14:13:07 EDT (-0400)
  Drying fisher net
From: Jérôme M  Berger
Date: 14 Nov 2000 04:47:02
Message: <3A110A14.E388E108@tapasmail.net>
Another example of my cloth simulator...

	Two notes:
* it's probably still a bit stiff but to get something better, I'd have
to increase the resolution with the corresponding increase in time :-(
* the simulator doesn't stop when nothing moves, but rather after a
certain number of simulation steps. I think in this case it hadn't
finished which is why the net seems to hang in mid-air on the right...

--

* Abandon the search for truth, * mailto:ber### [at] inamecom
* Settle for a good fantasy.    * http://www.enst.fr/~jberger

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'net.jpg' (28 KB)