POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Down to Earth : Re: Down to Earth Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:14:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Down to Earth
From: Ken
Date: 13 Nov 2000 16:46:41
Message: <3A1061B1.303DD4FB@pacbell.net>
Chris Huff wrote:

> In article <3A0F98CC.BC753DBE@pacbell.net>, lin### [at] povrayorg
> wrote:
>
> > I have well over 1000 .pov and .inc files because of compulsive file
> > saving activities over the years. Sometimes it is just fun to throw
> > caution to the wind and....
>
> I've got 1423 .pov files, including MegaPOV demos, demos for my own
> patches, and the official demo scenes. A couple are actually parts of
> scenes, a few (especially isosurface files) have several different
> things in them that really should be in separate files...

I just got through with a manual recount and the number is now at
3434 - all of which are my own work and does not include example
scene files. I previously failed to count the files that I had
archived in .zip files. If I also included the images I have used
for HF's, bump maps, and image maps the numbers would be much
higher.