POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Have a drink? : Re: Have a drink? Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:14:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Have a drink?
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 13 Nov 2000 09:42:05
Message: <3A0FFDBE.B82EBB5F@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>

>         Mostly to show off some results of the cloth simulator I've been
> working on... What do you think of the table cloth?

looks good, although the cloth seems quite stiff.

There seem to be at least two triangular shadow segments indicating that
it's a mesh, but i suspect you could increase resolution if necessary.

Is the simulator coded in POV or some external program ?

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>