POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Down to Earth : Re: Down to Earth Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:15:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Down to Earth
From: Ken
Date: 12 Nov 2000 00:48:25
Message: <3A0E2F93.C5084A1D@pacbell.net>
Margus Ramst wrote:

> Interesting stuff, these iso-mazes. Good job on the lighting, gives it depth and
> sort of a mysterious feel.

Thanks.

> Will the source be de-classified?

I based a good portion of this on Tor's toroidal iso-noise
source posted a while back. I then modified it to make it
my own. Unfortunately the original source for the image I
posted has since gone through serveral revisions and I doubt
I could recreate it if I wanted to. I am having way too much
fun with this stuff ! :)