POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Earth, ocean, clouds AND stars : Re: Earth, ocean, clouds AND stars Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:16:26 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Earth, ocean, clouds AND stars
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 7 Nov 2000 19:18:53
Message: <3A089BEE.FEB66F1D@ij.net>
Steve wrote:

> It's starting to remind me of the opening credits to
> "3rd Rock from thw Sun".

	For that insult, I give you a refinement of that solution.

--
Of course Israel is a dangerous place but that is the way they
wanted it when they founded Israel. Only an idiot would really

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'earth210f.jpg' (18 KB) Download 'earth210f1.jpg' (16 KB)

Preview of image 'earth210f.jpg'
earth210f.jpg

Preview of image 'earth210f1.jpg'
earth210f1.jpg