POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : radiosity inside ! (WIP, Test, Comparative, 15k) : Re: radiosity inside ! (WIP, Test, Comparative, 15k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 16:20:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: radiosity inside ! (WIP, Test, Comparative, 15k)
From: Christoph Hormann
Date: 6 Nov 2000 09:50:54
Message: <3A06C54E.DBCEEBAC@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de>
gemelli david wrote:

> I read the "Christoph's Page", I tried various values for radiosity but
> I still have this dark patches in the corner of the window.

You could try reducing error_bound, that should remove the dark spots, but this
usually leads to a less smooth overall appearance.  Simultaneously increasing
count should reduce that but rendering time will exaggerate of course.

> and before, with megapov 0.5, I got dark circles even with a high count
> !

I didn't know radiosity changed from 0.5 to 0.6, anyone who knows ?

Christoph

--
Christoph Hormann <chr### [at] gmxde>