POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : A real Jumpgate amimated : Re: A real Jumpgate amimated Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:19:10 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A real Jumpgate amimated
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 5 Nov 2000 03:17:20
Message: <3A05178F.98B62735@ij.net>
It was commented the object appears to shrink as it get to the center
and I replied that it does.

	This is a gimmick I got from close watching of B5. Not only to their
ships shrink but the "structural" arms that are there with or without
the gate gets smaller faster than the apparent depth. It's a nice trick
and it adds to the effect.

--
Holocaust survivors to get $US500.00 each out of the
$US1.25 BILLION settlement with Switzerland. As Dr. Finkelstein