POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : rounding off the edges : Re: rounding off the edges Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:19:13 EDT (-0400)
  Re: rounding off the edges
From: David Fontaine
Date: 4 Nov 2000 22:20:51
Message: <3A04D1C9.6F02AB1E@faricy.net>
Bill Brehm wrote:

> The web site you listed didn't work. I also looked for a link on yours but
> couldn't find one. Any chance someone knows where it moved to?

It should be there, but it's been down for almost a week (as well as my email).
:((( I can't get through to the webmaster by email and i tried the phone once
but got an answering machine. :((( (The webmaster is just a friend from school
and the site is run from his house, heheh)

I'll post the macro include to p.b.s-f.