POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Eat your heart out ABC News : Re: Eat your heart out ABC News Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:21:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Eat your heart out ABC News
From: Matt Giwer
Date: 4 Nov 2000 20:34:45
Message: <3A04B933.66D0027F@ij.net>
"Tony[B]" wrote:

> No, explain how you did that. Was it by chance somehow, or did you carefully
> create an alpha channel for it?

	Same idea but not that hard. I just found an original with the water in
a single shade of blue, ran that through Gimp (Photoshop and I guess
Photopaint would work) to select all the blue, select inverse, copy.
Then a new file the same size with a transparent background, paste into
that, save, and use that as the image_map.

--
Israel is a foreign nation. Anyone supporting it is like
the Irish supporting the IRA.