POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : POVMan released : Re: POVMan released Server Time
2 Sep 2024 02:15:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: POVMan released
From: Vahur Krouverk
Date: 3 Nov 2000 08:44:45
Message: <3A02C19C.778EAF17@aetec.ee>
Jakub Hegenbart wrote:

> Are you kidding?
What do You mean by kidding? Are You referring to my post, where wrote,
that I released this version for testing, whether there is interested
people for such patch? Well, I wrote this sentence seriously and
homepage statistics shows, that there is some interest, so I guess that
I'll start next version development.
Or did You mean something else?

> When I discovered that there exists something like POVMan, I
> promptlly
> went to its homepage. You can't imagine how I was disappointed when noticed there
> is
> no download available on the page! (Still I was lazy enough to mail the author :-)
Are You talking about first version of POVMan, made by Bob Mercier? Or
is there problem with my version and You can't see downloads (there was
temporary problem couple of days ago, when I wanted to update page, but
due to my lack of experience with Lotus Notes/Domino it took some trials
to get it correctly done)?