POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Glass bricks - 2nd version (80 kbu) : Re: Glass bricks - 2nd version (80 kbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:28:57 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Glass bricks - 2nd version (80 kbu)
From: Fabien Mosen
Date: 1 Nov 2000 09:44:41
Message: <3A002C8B.4A167337@skynet.be>
If you want to do someting with plenty of glass bricks, there's the
'school of fine arts', by Wiel Arets, in Maastricht, Holland.
Right now, I've been unable to find a photograph of it, but I
will search again...

Oh, there's also "la maison de verre" (glass house) in Paris (15), by
Pierre Chareau.
http://www.culture.fr/culture/inventai/itiinv/archixx/imgs/p26-03.htm

And I found a page that lists some famous projects using glass bricks :
(but no images, it seems)
http://www.archinform.de/start.htm?page=/projekte/3118.htm

Fabien.