POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : AL's Spacecraft WIP : Re: AL's Spacecraft WIP Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:15:42 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AL's Spacecraft WIP
From: Rune
Date: 29 Oct 2000 13:54:09
Message: <39fc7251@news.povray.org>
"Rick [Kitty5]" wrote:
> love it :)

Thanks!

> how would it all look with a toon filter ?

I'm not going to use toon filters with AL as I prefer him in 3D.

Besides, there are many cases where the toon filters in MegaPOV doesn't work
well.

Things behind transparent surfaces won't have the edges traced. For example,
in the scene with AL in his spacecraft, AL won't have his edges traced
because he is inside the glass hemisphere.

On the other hand, the transparent surfaces themselves will always get
edges, even if you don't want to. For example, when using media, the edge of
the container object will be traced.

Greetings,

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated October 9)