POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Desert Eagle Finished (unless there are any comments??) : Re: Desert Eagle Finished (unless there are any comments??) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 18:23:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Desert Eagle Finished (unless there are any comments??)
From: Equiprawn
Date: 29 Oct 2000 04:26:28
Message: <39fbed44@news.povray.org>
Hey,

Very cool - you have a penchant for desiging cool vehicles ;)

Two things though - no weapons yet (or at least I can't see anything
attached to the triangular mountings). Also, I noticed in your original
post, and again in the Update post there was a small texture problem with
the feathers. If you look at the shodows they cast in both those images,
just at shadow edges in a few spots you can see black specks of shadows. I'm
guessing it is just a texture repeating problem on the feathers themselves,
and scaling the texture up slightly should fix it. This image is too small
to be able to determine if you already fixed it.

Keep up the fantastic work!

Equiprawn