POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : flame : Re: flame Server Time
5 Sep 2024 12:16:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: flame
From: Elias Pschernig
Date: 27 Oct 2000 08:52:33
Message: <39f97a91$1@news.povray.org>
Thank you all for your suggestions. Adding absorption in the opposite
color, (and using rgb components > 1) enabled me to make a flame just
like i wanted it or even a bit better :)
All i originally wanted to do with povray was making a flaming text - but
then i started building a scene with a candle, and it's been eating my
spare time since then. Now i'm going to build my own wood texture for a
table. I think next week i'll have something to post on
povray.binaries.images..

Elias