POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Gas pump slightly improved (76Kbbu) : Re: Gas pump slightly improved (76Kbbu) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:18:40 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Gas pump slightly improved (76Kbbu)
From: Greg M  Johnson
Date: 24 Oct 2000 08:51:18
Message: <39f585c6$1@news.povray.org>
One of the songs I sing to my 5 month old is, to the tune of "Rudolph the Red-nosed
Reindeer" :

"Methane ethane butane
Propane pentane
Hexane heptane octane
Nonane
Decane".

along with the alphabet, the names of the planets, and whatever goofy nicknames for
him I can
think of.

Is it my imagination or did you also duplicate the "shadows" seen in LCD's?