POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : AL the Alien running! : Re: AL the Alien running! Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:15:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AL the Alien running!
From: Rune
Date: 23 Oct 2000 17:05:26
Message: <39f4a816@news.povray.org>
"Greg M. Johnson" wrote:
> You took my suggestion of having our characters run in the
> same animation as a joking suggestion for a race to see who
> could finish a running animation first.

Nah, I didn't really know what you meant... :)

> When I tried it, my character's feet started flying
> independently from their ankles, perhaps a function of my
> FK/IK system and a rotation of the toeball pt of >90 degrees.

Now is the time to strike. Come on Greg, use pure IK! Join me on the dark
side! ;)
(Just to avoid confusion, this IS a joke! :)

> Exactly what was ingo's reference material?

http://web.inter.nl.net/users/anima/chronoph/motion/index.htm

Greetings,

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated October 9)