POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : dare to jump? WIP<19kbu> : Re: dare to jump? WIP<19kbu> Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:19:51 EDT (-0400)
  Re: dare to jump? WIP<19kbu>
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 22 Oct 2000 14:01:14
Message: <39f32b6a@news.povray.org>
Very nice. It almost has a cartoonesque feel to it. The image has a lack of
depth.. the background seems very close.. though I dunno what you could do
to avoid this.. maybe place the 'jumpgate' (?) amongst an asteroid belt or
something. Yeah..I know. Not a great place for a jumpgate :-) But it could
be a rebel jumpgate, hidden away from imperial forces!

All the best,

Andy Cocker

www.mariner9.net

..... for my music and graphics.
'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.

----