POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : AL the Alien running! : Re: AL the Alien running! Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:18:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AL the Alien running!
From: Bob H
Date: 22 Oct 2000 13:33:09
Message: <39f324d5@news.povray.org>
"Jamie Davison" <jam### [at] dh70qdu-netcom> wrote in message
> On Sun, 22 Oct 2000 16:22:46 +0200, Rune wrote...
> > This could still be improved, but generally I'm very pleased with the
> > result. What do you think?
>
> I like it, but it looks like his digestive system is full of He gas,
> since his torso looks like it's floating while the legs go hell for
> leather underneath <grin>

Yep, definitely a little bounce could help.  Also a real-time speed instead of
the slow motion.  It's superb besides.  Really alive now if it weren't for its
obvious nonhuman creature status (depends on who you ask about life forms I
guess).
Jealous of your work, but then you're not the only one around here I'd say that
about so keep that ego in check.

Bob