POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Beta version,I am puzzled ? : Beta version,I am puzzled ? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:33:33 EDT (-0400)
  Beta version,I am puzzled ?
From: Geoff
Date: 22 Oct 2000 08:20:43
Message: <39f2db9b@news.povray.org>
Hi All

I just spent ages downloading the new Moray beta, only to discover that it
is serial number protected. I am not a registered user , so does this mean I
cannot try out this version? I hope not as that will be disappointing.
This issue was not mentioned in any of Lutz's posts ?
Are new versions of Moray only going to be available for registered users,
or has Lutz just done this as it is a beta version ?

                Regards Geoff