POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Motion Blur Anim (634Kbu) : Break Dancing Cube for Bob H. (505Kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:20:46 EDT (-0400)
  Break Dancing Cube for Bob H. (505Kbu)
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 21 Oct 2000 16:24:54
Message: <39f1fb96@news.povray.org>
Hey Bob... just knocked this up in 10 mins for you. I had to resize the
anim, and VideoMach wouldn't let me encode an mpeg with audio, so this is a
zipped avi.

As usual, it's spoiled by the fact that Media Player doesn't loop smoothly..

Enjoy.

Andy Cocker

www.mariner9.net

..... for my music and graphics.
'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.
"Bob H."
<per### [at] aolcom?subject=PoV-News:%20&body=Relating%20to%20POV-Ray:%2
0> wrote in message news:39f1ea92@news.povray.org...
> Thought of a title for it.  Break-dancing cubical.  Missing the audio
though,
> something with record scratching in it maybe.  Turned on my speakers to
see if
> there was any such thing there since you do some musical stuff.
>
> Bob

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'motion-sound.zip' (506 KB)