POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Motion Blur Anim (634Kbu) : Re: Motion Blur Anim (634Kbu) Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:11:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Motion Blur Anim (634Kbu)
From: Andy Cocker
Date: 21 Oct 2000 15:21:50
Message: <39f1ecce@news.povray.org>
"Jamie Davison" <jam### [at] dh70qdu-netcom> wrote in message

> Pretty, but a shame it's so damn huge.  Mind you, I'm not too sure that I
> expected motion blur to mpeg down too well though.

Hmm..not sure I'd refer to 643Kb as 'huge', and I'm still using 56k modem.

> So I assume this was MegaPOV internal motion blur?

Yeah, sure is. 0.6a was used

All the best

Andy Cocker

www.mariner9.net

..... for my music and graphics.
'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.