POV-Ray : Newsgroups : irtc.animations : A Record-Setting Round : A Record-Setting Round Server Time
31 May 2024 22:27:28 EDT (-0400)
  A Record-Setting Round
From: Mark Wagner
Date: 20 Oct 2000 00:12:27
Message: <39efc62b$1@news.povray.org>
With 16 of the 24 animations downloaded so far, I've had trouble viewing two
of them.  "invmix.mpg" gives an "unexpected read error" on frame 876, and
the player I usually use only displays the first 300 frames of "soul.mpg".
Is anyone else having problems with these files?

A suggestion for future rounds: Put the number of frames somewhere in the
textfile.  This would make it easier to figure out if the movie is being
shown correctly or not.

Mark