POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : odd glow side effect : Re: odd glow side effect Server Time
1 Sep 2024 20:16:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: odd glow side effect
From: Quadhall
Date: 18 Oct 2000 23:41:29
Message: <39ee6d69@news.povray.org>
Chris Huff wrote in message ...
>Which version of MegaPOV are you using?

0.6a

>I don't think it is the glow patch...probably a stray pointer modifying
>something it shouldn't, and I think the glow patch works properly there.
>Can you reproduce it? Does adding the glow back in induce the same
>problem?

Well, I tried reproducing the problem today, guess what?  Didn't show up.  I
tried the same code again, and MegaPOV worked properly.  I am assuming that
the ambient level problem was caused by separate program poking its binary
where it didn't belong........I will let you know if it happens
again....sorry for this (apparently)false alarm

Quadhall
tre### [at] ww-interlinknet