POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Castle WIP : Re: Castle WIP Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:18:27 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Castle WIP
From: Peter Cracknell
Date: 18 Oct 2000 15:31:29
Message: <39edfa91@news.povray.org>
Thats a real nice image - I can see it being real nice when finished.  I'm
not exactly sure what the grass is - heightfield, I see the concept of the
green texturing but it doesn't work.  For that gorgous image you could apply
a grass macro to the top and have a bit of a cliff stlye edge on the side.
Also on the left you can see some sorta banding with the bricks - though
there are problems with the bricks throughout unfortunately.  I'd stick a
bit of a bump map on there too if I were you.

Peter Cracknell

www.petercracknell.com