POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Final(?) WBD Logo (101 KB) : Re: Final(?) WBD Logo (101 KB) Server Time
29 Jul 2024 13:28:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Final(?) WBD Logo (101 KB)
From: Cris Williams
Date: 17 Oct 2000 15:59:06
Message: <39ecaf8a@news.povray.org>
My scene is approximately 8 units across from compas point to compass point
and about .75 units tall.  My lights are away from the camera and all fall
within a 20-30 unit radius of the logo.  Are these lights way too close?  I
have turned the intensity down for all but one of them - will this
compensate properly for lights that are too close?

"Christoph Hormann" <Chr### [at] schunteretctu-bsde> wrote in
message news:39EC94F4.A18B80E8@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de...