POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Sphere on a plane (sort of)... : Re: Sphere on a plane (sort of)... Server Time
19 Aug 2024 20:19:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Sphere on a plane (sort of)...
From: ddombrow
Date: 17 Oct 2000 09:53:53
Message: <39ec59f1$1@news.povray.org>
It's a Poser3 figure in a business suit. I just converted the obj to a pov
mesh and then used the Colefax mesh compressor to get the size down. I did
"cheat" a little, because poser figures tend not to have much character, I
used the dilate tool in PSP to make it look a bit more gaunt than usual.

Enclosed is an unmodified look at the figure.

--
Dan D.

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: