POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.3 Public Beta 1 : Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.3 Public Beta 1 Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:24:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: ANNOUNCE: Moray V3.3 Public Beta 1
From: Glen Adomovicz
Date: 16 Oct 2000 13:34:33
Message: <39eb3c29@news.povray.org>
Hi all,

I just loaded the new beta and I like the OpenGL. I do a lot of my work in
Rhino so I placed a UDO file in Moray but no polygon render (Moray objects
render fine) for OpenGL. All other settings worked fine, I like the
antialiased lines. Will there be polgon render in OpenGL for a UDO object?
Well I have to get back to trying out the rest of the features...

Nice job Lutz,

Glen