POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Torganswall again (jpeg 69 kb) : Re: Torganswall again (jpeg 69 kb) Server Time
20 Aug 2024 04:19:01 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Torganswall again (jpeg 69 kb)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 16 Oct 2000 05:24:38
Message: <39eac956@news.povray.org>
Yeah, I thought about a ditch and a draw-bridge, too. Perhaps I'll add one
on another side of Torganswall, something like an natural gorge, which was
integrated in the defence. For this side I'll be probably to lazy to add one
:-)

Marc-Hendrik

Vahur Krouverk schrieb in Nachricht <39E86A8B.1594882A@aetec.ee>...
>Marc-Hendrik Bremer wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> here is the current state of my work on the fortress. As you can see, I
>> changed quite a lot. What I'm not satisfied with in this image is, that
the
>> flags indicate lots of wind, while there is no snow-flurry and -drift.
But