POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Torganswall again (jpeg 69 kb) : Re: Torganswall again (jpeg 69 kb) Server Time
20 Aug 2024 04:18:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Torganswall again (jpeg 69 kb)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 16 Oct 2000 05:19:12
Message: <39eac810@news.povray.org>
I could but, who really wants clouds which casts no shadows at all? :-)
I'll fiddle around a bit with the location of the clouds and perhaps remove
them behind the camera (where the light is), to get some not-shadowed and
some shadowed places on the building. I think that will make the pic both
more realistic and interesting.

Marc-Hendrik

Pete schrieb in Nachricht <254### [at] nymaliasnet>...