POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CrossGlow 14Kb 12Kb 8Kb : Re: CrossGlow 14Kb 12Kb 8Kb Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:10:04 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CrossGlow 14Kb 12Kb 8Kb
From: BigCeef
Date: 15 Oct 2000 00:00:57
Message: <39e92bf9@news.povray.org>
Thanks Ian, but really, I just feel like I'm fumbling around with POV. You
see, I never start out with an idea, and work towards it. Instead I just
experiment until I end up with something that appeals to me. I think that's
where the real skill lies.... trying to raytrace what's in your imagination.

Andy Cocker

www.mariner9.net

..... for my music and graphics.
'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.