POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : CrossGlow 14Kb 12Kb 8Kb : Re: CrossGlow 14Kb 12Kb 8Kb Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:14:08 EDT (-0400)
  Re: CrossGlow 14Kb 12Kb 8Kb
From: BigCeef
Date: 13 Oct 2000 17:08:59
Message: <39e779eb@news.povray.org>
If anyone's interested, the source to all my scenes is available on my site.

All the best,

Andy Cocker

www.mariner9.net

..... for my music and graphics.
'I spilled spot remover on my dog. He's gone now. '
'I went to a restaurant that serves "breakfast at any time."
So I ordered french toast during the Renaissance. '

 - Steven Wright.