POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : The Machine / Hermite Spline Wires : Re: The Machine / Hermite Spline Wires Server Time
20 Aug 2024 04:17:17 EDT (-0400)
  Re: The Machine / Hermite Spline Wires
From: autowitch
Date: 13 Oct 2000 12:50:16
Message: <39e73d48@news.povray.org>
> Comments?

I like it a lot..  I really like the texture on the glowing tube things.

> If you can guess what this devices does, tell me.

My guess:
I think it was an early design or Denver International Airport (before they
decided on Kevlar tent things).  This design was rejected because people
could STILL find there way around.

A friend of mine thinks it's the spaceship from the T.V. Series, "V".

-autowitch