POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : AL the Alien WIP 3 : AL the Alien WIP 3 Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:10:07 EDT (-0400)
  AL the Alien WIP 3
From: Rune
Date: 13 Oct 2000 12:33:07
Message: <39e73943@news.povray.org>
The progress of my character "AL the Alien" is slow and steady.
He has now got some feet (yes, he didn't have feet before!).
I have also changed his clothes. What do you think of it?

Several people have pointed out to me that "AL the Alien" looks very similar
to Victor Navone's alien "Blit Wizbok". I have tried to change the look of
AL to avoid this. Have I succeeded, or does AL still look too similar to the
other alien?

There's still a *lot* of work to do; I'm no where near finished - But I
think it's going in the right direction...

All feedback is very welcome!

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated October 9)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org