POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Torganswall again (jpeg 69 kb) : Re: Torganswall again (jpeg 69 kb) Server Time
20 Aug 2024 04:17:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Torganswall again (jpeg 69 kb)
From: ian
Date: 12 Oct 2000 07:14:57
Message: <39e59d31@news.povray.org>
I would impale some deteriorating corpses (missing lower half, etc) on each
side of the path, not evenly placed. Of course blood and gore in the snow
under them adds a good effect.

As for the sky, I say darker with less intricate clouds. Brooding dark
stratus clouds work. They seem a little flat right now.

I also would place one small dead tree somewhere.

I love the cold and dark winter. I need to go to Alaska, or perhaps
somewhere in Norway.

ian