POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : fished onion : Re: fished onion Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:16:44 EDT (-0400)
  Re: fished onion
From: Bob H
Date: 11 Oct 2000 21:23:41
Message: <39e5129d$1@news.povray.org>
Having looked at the site which was told of before:
http://www.domaindlx.com/Escher/default.asp
in the Tessellation link there exists such patterns but I have to say "I see
it and still don't believe it!"  But then I've seen no POV script.
If these (this one and the other one posted earlier here) are truly pigment
patterns I'll be stunned.  No less than a genius at work.

Bob