POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Solar Probe (trial run 1) [~186K Mpg] : Re: Solar Probe (trial run 1) [~186K Mpg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:12:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Solar Probe (trial run 1) [~186K Mpg]
From: Bob H
Date: 11 Oct 2000 21:03:08
Message: <39e50dcc@news.povray.org>
"Cris Williams" <wor### [at] netscapenet> wrote in message
| Very Cool!  It looks like the two outer shell halves decelerate after they
are
| blown from the probe.  They should maintain a constant velocity away from
it.
| On the other hand maybe they do, but the probe is moving away and getting
| smaller so fast that its just an illusion.  Anyway, great work!

Not an illusion, I wasn't sure I could use linear clock with clockmod.inc
(thanks yet again to Chris Colefax) but sure enough it can be, it's simply a
case of choosing other than the ones available.  Needed it to start with 0
at 2/3 clock, anyway I fixed that but messed with the glow expansion and it
now pauses.
Glad you liked.

Bob