POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.animations : Solar Probe (trial run 1) [~186K Mpg] : Re: Solar Probe (trial run 1) [~186K Mpg] Server Time
20 Jul 2024 13:16:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Solar Probe (trial run 1) [~186K Mpg]
From: Bob H
Date: 11 Oct 2000 20:55:34
Message: <39e50c06@news.povray.org>
"Rick [Kitty5]" <ric### [at] kitty5com> wrote in message
| excellent work!, especially the flare on probe seperation, i think you
might
| be onto a winner with this one!
|
| not sure if i like the way the sun changes tho....
|
| and as chris requested - how about a bigger version :)

You're easy to please, it does have it's problems... most of which are
because of me.
I flubbed up the glow expansion.  The idea is to have the camera iris close
or turn into a hydrogen alpha filter as it got more of it in view.  Maybe
never be realistic but I thought it was the only way to show it as both
intensely bright and have flares on the edge appear.
512 by 320 is now here.

Bob