POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Torganswall again (jpeg 69 kb) : Re: Torganswall again (jpeg 69 kb) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:16:20 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Torganswall again (jpeg 69 kb)
From: Marc-Hendrik Bremer
Date: 11 Oct 2000 16:00:53
Message: <39e4c6f5$1@news.povray.org>
Thanks!

Hi hi, no ambient used - but radiosity. The fault is probably that the
direct lighting is blocked by the clouds and the snow add to much to the
overall radiosity-lighting. I'll try to change that. Perhaps torches or
something like that would be good to bring back some of the shadows and add
some colors.

Marc-Hendrik

Zeger Knaepen schrieb in Nachricht <39e45a69$1@news.povray.org>...