POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : robo sphere [47.2 Kb] : Re: robo sphere [47.2 Kb] Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:15:25 EDT (-0400)
  Re: robo sphere [47.2 Kb]
From: Rune
Date: 10 Oct 2000 11:50:36
Message: <39e33acc@news.povray.org>
"Paul Daniel Jones" wrote:
> First, my apologies to Rune, I blatantly stole his idea.

Inspired by, not stolen! :-)

> Anyway, these are not supposed to be very good, just little
> digital doodles.

It's very nice!

Actually it better expresses my original idea than my own image did.

My thoughts were like "something techy, smaller than a human, mechanical",
but my image maybe looked more like "a space station, huge, exploding" which
was not really the intention.

Maybe I'll make a "Tech Sphere II" someday.

Greetings,

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated October 9)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org