POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Import DXF into Moray? : Re: Import DXF into Moray? Server Time
28 Jul 2024 12:38:09 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Import DXF into Moray?
From: Cris Williams
Date: 9 Oct 2000 20:47:02
Message: <39e26706@news.povray.org>
YES!...Elefont is exactly what I was looking for!  And I have NoOne to thank
for it!  ;-)

Actually, I think that someone else suggested Elefont to me in my earlier
post, but I wasn't able to access the web sight.  Anyway, as soon as I do
some more work on my project I'll let you guys have a look.

Thanks again,

Cris