POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : A chess set : Re: A chess set Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:16:39 EDT (-0400)
  Re: A chess set
From: Bob H
Date: 9 Oct 2000 20:09:42
Message: <39e25e46$1@news.povray.org>
"CMcCabe" <dea### [at] fcmailcom> wrote in message
| I consider this a finished image but would like comments.

Oh, never say "finished", that's taboo.
This is a nice stylized set of pieces although I can't help but think the
crown crosses are somewhat fragile.  And the texture appears both chalky and
polished at the same time meaning it might need some reflection to go with
the highlights.  There may be some already (took me a moment to realize the
board has reflection) but I could readily see it if so.
Are you a modeler user or hand-coder?

Bob