POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Playtime's over: (74k) : Re: Playtime's over: (74k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:09:06 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playtime's over: (74k)
From: Jim Kress
Date: 6 Oct 2000 16:36:57
Message: <39de37e9@news.povray.org>
Nice post!

Is the wood at the bottom of the wall supposed to look so flat?  It's kind
of a glaring discrepancy when compared to the other objects in the scene.
Indeed, the texture of the entire wall object appears to be inconsistent
with all the other objects in the scene.

I'd suggest adding more 3D and shine to the wall and associated objects.

FWIW ...

Jim

news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...

----