POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Playtime's over: (74k) : Re: Playtime's over: (74k) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:16:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Playtime's over: (74k)
From: Wolfgang Manousek
Date: 6 Oct 2000 11:18:19
Message: <39dded3b$1@news.povray.org>
whow

<long pause, gasping for air>

whow again

VERY NICE - I love it ... please post your web address again, I would love
to see a bigger version and the source !

A different wall paper would have been nice, I can not image a complete room
with this wallpaper, perhaps some Barney (not!) ... just some more 'kiddy'
stuff ;-)

Again; whow !

Wolfgang

news:slr### [at] zero-ppslocaldomain...