POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Emoti-Pov (27kbu png) : Re: Emoti-Pov (27kbu png) Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:16:50 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Emoti-Pov (27kbu png)
From: Philippe Debar
Date: 6 Oct 2000 04:27:57
Message: <39dd8d0d@news.povray.org>
"Christoph Hormann" <Chr### [at] schunteretctu-bsde> wrote in
message news:39DC6B97.7A05498B@schunter.etc.tu-bs.de...
> It looks funny, make it a macro accepting a conventional emoticon string
as
> parameter ... :-)
mmh... Good idea to easily access presets. I'll think about that.

> How about "Povemoti"
Not much better than it's "Emoti-Pov" project name. Can't get my mouth
around these words. But Povemoti does sound like a name (an Italian last
name I'd say) while Emoti-Pov sounds like nothing ;-)

Povingly,

Philippe