POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : My first try : Re: My first try Server Time
19 Aug 2024 22:09:23 EDT (-0400)
  Re: My first try
From: Olivier Rougeron
Date: 5 Oct 2000 13:41:11
Message: <39dcbd37$1@news.povray.org>
That's right ! I ommit some precisions
It's not the first render of this scene (if you have noticed the name of the
file it's shuriken1.5).
In fact it's the first image I am proud enough to show you ;-)
But it's really my first scene mades in POV and there were about thirty
tries before this rendering.

Therefore, is there a way to make a bevel effect on the text ?

39dcaac6@news.povray.org...
> > Hello everybody,
> >
> > I'm new with POV and here is my first image.
> >

> you lie! :)
>
> everyone's first images are ten fold better than my first image. here..
let