POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.unofficial.patches : Transform bug in MegaPOV 0.6 : Re: Transform bug in MegaPOV 0.6 Server Time
1 Sep 2024 22:17:34 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Transform bug in MegaPOV 0.6
From: Rune
Date: 4 Oct 2000 16:02:53
Message: <39db8ced@news.povray.org>
"smellenbergh" wrote:
> For now, only use:
> transform { MyTrans }

Oh man! :-(

I was so stupid as to delete MegaPOV 0.5 when I got version 0.6.

Now I have to get MegaPOV 0.5 again (is it even up anymore?) because it's
simply too impractical to manually replace all transform statements with the
different syntax. Affected is for example BlobMan, which is made up of
*several* include files, and all my own IK workings...

<sigh> - oh well...

Rune
\ all be found at http://rsj.mobilixnet.dk (updated October 1)
/ Also visit http://www.povrayusers.org