POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Mirror Mirro on the floor? (23KBU) : Re: Mirror Mirro on the floor? (23KBU) Server Time
20 Aug 2024 00:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mirror Mirro on the floor? (23KBU)
From: Robert J Becraft
Date: 1 Oct 2000 09:49:07
Message: <39d740d3$1@news.povray.org>
Magic Mirrors are constructed from rules different than the "real" world.
One of the things I appreciate about POV is that you can create things that
are not based on the "real" world method of construction... Hence magical
items can be made from one peice of wood.

Given that concept, what can I add to the mirror to emphasize the "magic"
qualities of the mirror without limiting people to the concept that it is
just a mirror?